1. Identify at least five mental health issues based on the observation of the client in the film when they were at their lowest point.
2. Provide three tentative mental health nursing diagnosis with data to support the diagnosis.
3. Identify potential labs which would be drawn and expected results, if any.
4. Select the top 3 nursing diagnosis in order of highest priority.
5. Supply factors observed in the film which would support the top three nursing diagnosis.
6. Select three nursing interventions for each diagnosis, which support each diagnosis (i.e., potential medication, potential alterations in physical/psychological abilities, potential development and cultural aspects of nursing care).
7. Document at least 3 potential outcomes which are measurable and related to the nursing diagnosis.