Instructions: You are required to respond to each of the discussion questions. You are not required to use an outside source for your response; however, if you do use an outside source you are expected to properly cite it as a reference based on APA standards – both as an intext citation and reference at the end of your response. Failure to properly cite a reference may result in a point deduction and / or viewed as plagiarism.
Book: Carper’s Understanding the Law ISBN: 9781305177307
1. Discussion question one based on chapter one: Discuss the various modern sources of U.S. Law.
2. Discussion question two based on chapter two: Discuss what is constitutional law.
3. Discussion question three based on chapter three: What is jurisdiction and discuss the various types of jurisdiction.
4. Discussion question four based on chapter six: Define the term crime and discuss the elements of a crime. Also, define and explain corpus delicti.
5. Discussion question five based on chapter seven: Define a tort and explain what an intentional tort is and address the defenses to negligence.
6. Discussion question six based on chapter twelve: Discuss sexual harassment in the workplace and the types of sexual harassment.
7. Discussion question seven based on chapter fifteen: Define estate planning and describe the major concerns in planning an estate.