Instructions: Read the following article:
Ahmadi, G., Shahmoradi, L., Safdar, R., Nilashi, M., & Alizadeh, M. (2018). The application of the internet of things: A systematic review and classification. Universal Access in the Information Society, 1-35.
Watch the following video:
TBIPI. (2017, August 23).Benefits of IoT in healthcare | Smart diagnosis [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/AJowZjH6sAY
Write a paper that addresses each of the following:
- What information is in the abstract?
- What is the purpose of the theoretical background?
- What is the motivation and scope of the study?
- Explain the research methods used.
- What gaps and implications did the researchers identify?
- What do the researchers include in the conclusions?
- How do the researchers indicate they have acted appropriately while conducting the study?
- Explain the research process and its importance to furthering knowledge in the field of healthcare.
paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Each question or reflection should be answered with at least one paragraph of text discussion your finding.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.