Question: In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core beliefs and apply what you have learned over this course. This will be a thorough analysis of a case study you will choose from the options provided.
Write a 1,000-1,500-word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision-making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview. Choose one case study from the five options listed in the attached “Ethical Dilemmas” document.
1. Ethical Dilemma: Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) what in the scenario makes it difficult to make an ethical decision and (b) at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make.
2. Core Beliefs: What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one’s decision-making with regard to this scenario?
3. Resolution: Describe the Christian worldviews proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the person in the scenario act according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.)
4. Evaluation: What might be the unintended consequences and perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview?
5. Comparison: How does the Christian worldview resolution compare to how another worldview might resolve the dilemma? Choose a specific contrasting worldview, such as atheism, pantheism, or scientism.
Answer: The Christian worldview is absolute and consistent with one’s will, mind, glory, character, and being of God…….