Instructions: The Joint Commission reported that poor communication was the root cause of 66% of Sentinel Events between 1995-2005. Examine the communication and collaboration in your workplace. Include these aspects:
- The components necessary for effective interpersonal communication.
- Discuss the importance of interprofessional collaboration.
- Apply components of interpersonal communication to interprofessional collaboration.
- Discuss strategies to promote interprofessional collaboration.
- Describe effective strategies to build interprofessional teams and cultural competence
Answer: Effective communication in a healthcare organization is important because it allows health practitioners to liaise…….