Question: A social impact assessment (SIA) identifies the potential impact of a project on society (people), the environment (planet), and economically (prosperity). Once identified, an assessment of significant impacts must be analyzed, and plans for managing each impact must be developed jointly with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Describe the approach that will be used to identify, analyze, and monitor the social impacts of the project. (1 page)
- Identify and describe at least two potential social impacts of the project in each area: society, environment, and economically. (3–4 paragraphs)
- Analyze each of the potential social impacts of the project. (1 page)
- Who will be impacted?
- Will the impact be positive or negative?
- How will positive impacts be enhanced?
- How will negative impacts be mitigated?
- Explain how the social impacts of the project will be monitored. (3–4 paragraphs)
- How often will the social conditions of the project be reviewed?
- How will actual social impacts be assessed against the potential social impacts identified earlier?
- How will stakeholders be involved in monitoring the social impacts of the project?
Answer: The project will help employees be informed and alert in case of any security threat…….