Instructions: Mastering research methods equips health researchers or practitioners to develop a strong research proposal. This skill is particularly important for seeking financial support to conduct research studies.
In 3-4 pages, discuss the following as they pertain to your study, and incorporate this discussion into a 10- to 15-page final paper consisting of all prior SLP components.
- Data collection procedures
- Variables and measurement
- Data analysis procedures (e.g., appropriate statistical test, software, etc.)
- Study validation and ethics
- Study Limitations
- How your results will be presented (think about tables and charts you can create).
- How your results will be disseminated – would you like to publish? If so, where would be a good place?
- What the impact of your study may be (policy, practice).